The 9th annual Future Leaders of Manitoba Awards Reception was held January 26, 2017 in the Grand Ballroom at the Fort Garry Hotel Conference Centre. The event is organized by the Future Leaders of Manitoba with the support of community partners.
There were more than 600 people in attendance for the “all-Manitoba” evening including local media and numerous Manitoba business and community leaders. Awards recognizing Manitoba’s best young talent were presented to winners in three age categories: 20-25, 26-32 and 33-39.
Congratulations to the 2017 finalists and winners, listed by category below:
20 – 25 Category:
- Derek Elliott – Brandish Agency
- Chris Moskal – University of Manitoba
- Laryssa Sawchuk – Canadian Diabetes Association — winner
26 – 32 Category:
- Margaux Miller – Genuwine Cellars — winner
- Mike Deluca – Proximity Mobile
- Jordan Meagher – Forks Renewal Corporation
33 – 39 Category:
- Jessica Dumas – Prime Image Life Coaching — winner
- Kevin Freedman – University of Winnipeg
- Alana Cuma – Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce